MHW Recent Outside Magazine PR Hits
- Our Cascade Pass Pant AND Monkey Fleece Jacket were mentioned in this Outside article: “How the Outside Staff Stays Comfy During Quarantine” yesterday.
- Cascade Pass Pant: “I’ve been a huge fan of these stretch-cotton joggers for a long time, but since I started working from home, my love of them has blossomed into a full-fledged addiction. They’re light and stretchy, which makes office-chair (or kitchen-table) contortions comfortable, and they have an elasticized waistband and cuffs that’ll trick you into thinking you’re wearing sweatpants. But because they have a fly and jeans-style pockets, I can also believe I’m wearing real pants.” —Ariella Gintzler, associate gear editor
- Monkey Fleece Jacket: “On top, I’ve been living in the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Fleece jacket. I love the versatility of the fabric; it doesn’t attract too much dog hair and looks mostly professional in video calls.” —Emily Reed, video producer
- Inside scoop: Emily has also been living in the women’s F20 Monkey Fleece Pants, so I suspect we’ll see more on those when we get closer to fall!
- Our Kor Strata Alpine Hoody (one of Tim Emmett’s favorites) was featured in this Outside piece called, “The Best Men’s Midlayers on the Market Right Now” as well yesterday.
- “This full-zip hoodie is insulated with two types of high-end synthetic loft for targeted warmth and breathability. The outer fabric is a combo of a mechanical stretch nylon ripstop (the stretch comes from the weave, not the material itself) around the waist, on the back, and under the arms.A weather-resistant 15-denier nylon ripstop on the hood, shoulders, and chest providesadded protection against falling snow and dripping ice.”
- Kyra Condie, MHW athlete and member of the USA Olympic Team, was mentioned in this “At-Home Strength Training for Rock Climbing” article by Outside; they also featured her in their header image shot by our own, Matt Burbach.
- We’ve been finding cool new ways to create content with our athletes while practicing social distancing. It’s been attracting a lot of interest amongst media, and we’re leveraging it in our PR outreach now more than ever.